Blue Cheese Burgers (original recipe from allrecipes.com)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 French rolls or hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into 4 patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on rolls.