Sunday, July 8, 2007

A no bake summer delight

I actually made this a couple of weeks ago right before we moved, all of our kitchen stuff is in a moving truck somewhere in Pennsylvania right now but will supposedly make it to Kansas by Wednesday. It better, because I am really getting the itch to cook and bake and prepare my own meals again! I feel like I haven't cooked in about a month and I think that's pretty accurate. I made this recipe when I noticed there were some really good looking raspberries on sale. I love the combination of raspberries and lemon so I went to the jello website and found this one. Hopefully by the end of this week I will be back in the kitchen!



Raspberry-Lemon Pie

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 cup cold milk
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1/4 cup raspberry preserves
1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1 cup raspberries


BEAT cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
SPOON preserves onto bottom of crust; cover with the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping and raspberries.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.


2 comments:

Renea said...

That looks great! A very pretty and easy dessert!

Deborah said...

What a pretty dessert! Looks really refreshing too. :)